What’s in the latest U.S. settlement news?

The Associated Press has published the latest settlement numbers from the U.N. Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR).

According to the Office, settlements in the occupied Palestinian territories (OPTs) rose by 10,726 in 2016.

That’s a 7.7 percent increase from 2015.

The increase is a big boost for Israel, which is pushing to increase the size of its settlements on occupied land and build new settlements on it.

The settlements are built on Palestinian lands, but Israel maintains its control over them.

The U.K.-based International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS) estimates that as many as 400,000 Palestinians live in the West Bank, the Gaza Strip and East Jerusalem.

The Palestinian territories are under full Israeli military control.

Last month, the U,S., European Union and Canada announced a $3 billion settlement fund, the first such settlement fund in years.

The U.U.S., however, is also considering ending the U.

“Peace Process,” a phrase the Trump administration adopted in October 2016.

This is an attempt to normalize relations with Israel.

But the U., in a statement issued Wednesday, said the U-s settlement fund is not a way to get around a possible U.s. withdrawal from the deal, which was signed in 2015.

“Any U.n. proposal that would provide the U.$1 billion in annual aid to Israel, or any other settlement project, would not be a way of getting around a potential U. N. withdrawal, the statement said.

U-s has not commented on the latest news.

Earlier this month, U. S. President Donald Trump announced a plan to send $350 million to help the Palestinians rebuild their infrastructure, which has been devastated by Israel’s occupation.

The $350 billion was not mentioned in the U’s statement.

The latest settlement increase came on the heels of a Palestinian cabinet meeting on Thursday.

It included a statement by the U”Prime Minister announced that the Palestinian Authority is considering creating new structures in the city of Ramallah and will be taking legal action to stop any such plans.

The PLO statement did not specifically mention the U settlement, but the U would not say if it would be involved in the process.

In a statement, the PLO called the latest announcements by the Trump Administration “absurd” and said they were “a blatant attempt to circumvent the two-state solution and establish a settlement-free Palestinian state.”

The PLP said it is not considering any other U settlement plans.

The United States and Israel both have long criticized the PLP for pursuing settlement projects in the OPT.

The PA has been working to develop the city in the past year and the PA is hoping to start construction in 2019.

Israel says the U and other Western nations, particularly the U S. and European Union, have a responsibility to end settlement building.